Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas 2012

I know I said I was going to start with January but I forgot about Christmas, so I am starting there.


Christmas is always a busy time, but I love it. It is my most favorite holiday of the year. I love seeing family, giving each other gifts, reflecting on Christ and enjoying the happiness that comes with it. This year we got to spend Christmas morning at Davids Moms and Step Dads house. It was very relaxed and the boys got to be our alarms. We woke up, hung out, ate breakfast and then opened presents. Different from my families tradition but good nonetheless. It was a lot more fun with the boys this year too. They loved opening presents and only really cared to do that part until there weren't anymore to unwrap, then they would go back to their gifts and play with their new toys. David and I always spoil each other so we had fun opening our presents too.
Later in the afternoon we headed to my parents house to open some more presents and spend a little time with them and my siblings. Both of our parents live in the same valley so we actually get to have three Christmas's every year. 
I think one of the boys favorite things to do this year was rearrange the ornaments on the tree. Everyday they would play with it and show me different ones they could reach. They learned really well who Jesus and Santa Claus were as well and loved when we turned on our Christmas lights each night. Until next  year, Merry Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment