Wednesday, July 31, 2013

February

February was an okay month I'd say. We spent a lot of time inside playing, jumping off the couch, building towers and wishing we could go outside to play. I got a haircut, visited family every once in a while in Tremonton, decorated for Valentines Day, and the boys and I got colds. I am pretty sure David got a cold as well but I don't have the picture evidence to prove it.
The boys really figured out how to get into things they shouldn't this winter, but I don't blame them. Being cooped up during the winter does make one a little bored so the boys spent a lot of time helping me. They loved helping me make goodies, vacuum, flush the toilet, and make messes.
We also found out that we were pregnant this month and that was pretty exciting, but David would not let me tell our family until the boys Birthday Party which was two months away. I have to tell you that, that was pretty hard especially going through sickness and not being able to really to talk to anyone about it. 
So I can't remember too much more that might have happened so there you go.






No comments:

Post a Comment