Saturday, November 3, 2012

All Hallows Eve



This year we decided to Trick or Treat around our neighborhood. It was fun to see the other kids in their costumes and to see how well the boys would do. They grabbed handfuls of candy many times but most people encouraged it. We don't live on a flat plain either so by the time we were done we were a little tired, plus we didn't take the stroller so we either held the boys hands or held them and let me tell you they get heavy after a while. I also made David dress up which he was quite embarrassed about but went with it anyways. I told him he could have pay backs next year. EEK!


Oliver was a dinosaur and Aiden a Monkey and don't they look great with their mouths full of pretzels ?!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 Thankful #3
Today I am thankful that I have a job and that my husband has two jobs. One day I won't work anymore and David will only have one job but right now I am grateful for it and that I am able to help out with the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment