Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful #5, 6, 7, 8, and 9

I am thankful for my health and my body. Our bodies do amazing things and I am grateful that I can walk, talk, see and hear each and everyday.

I am thankful for our country. I am grateful that women fought for the right to vote in the past so that I can vote today. I am grateful for the freedoms I have and look forward to a prosperous future in our country. Go Obama!

I am thankful for my boys, Aiden and Oliver. I learn so much from them. I learn to be a little more patient even though my patience wears thin and I am not a very nice mommy but I know they love me. I love how they give me kisses all the time and hugs. I love how smart they are and how they love to read even if they only make animal noises and are looking at the book upside down. I love how forgiving they are and unconditionally show love. I love them so much and can't wait to add another addition to our family ;)

I am thankful for the area I live. I love living in a place where I feel safe and loved by those around me. I love all of our diversities and what we each add to our community. I love my home and am grateful for it. I love having a yard and a garden where my children can learn and grow (even though they mainly like to eat dirt and play with sticks).

I am thankful for ALL of my family. Family is such a big deal to me. I love having them close and knowing we can count on each other. I love how we can all have different views on things but still love each other and accept each other. I am grateful for the friendships I have with my aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, and grandparents. I am so grateful that I have a family that supports me and loves me unconditionally, and I them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment