Saturday, November 3, 2012

Let The Games Begin



My parents had a few days off of school because of fall break so we invited them and David's Dad and Carrie out to breakfast. We went to Herm's Inn that is down on the island. I really love their french toast so of course I had to get it. When we go there I do try new things but the french toast is just the best. We then invited David's dad and Carrie to the Pumpkin walk and of course they obliged and came along.


My sister had the grandest idea to go to the pumpkin walk during the day. She is genius because last time we went it was at night and we waited in line for an hour just to get in, what a joke. So now that we have more children we thought that during the day would be warmer and less crowded and were we right or what?! It was so nice to just walk through at our own pace and we didn't have to worry about crowds at all. I think the boys liked it, they seemed to like the displays that had animals in them the most. :)


We had a great time and look forward to going again next year. I remember going to the Pumpkin Walk when we were little and I want to make it a tradition for our family so THANKS Marcie for coming up with the fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment