Monday, January 21, 2013

City Creek and Temple Square

 This year we finally planned a date to go see the lights at temple square and see City Creek. My parents wanted all of us to be able to go but life happens and things come up so not all of my siblings were able to make it but we had a great time anyways.
My mom and dad originally wanted to take the train to Salt Lake City but because it was just the boys and David and I we rode in the car and saved some money. That's always a good thing right? :) We first went to The City Creek Center to check it out. We weren't able to check out every store because that would have taken us hours but we did make it to a few we wanted to see. Restoration Hardware (which is ridiculously priced, but cool), Anthropologie (which I LOOOOVE), The Disney Store and a couple more. We all were getting antsy and were ready to eat. My mom wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory but it was packed,  and so was every other place so we went to kneaders and luckily got a spot to sit down. After we ate we headed out into the cold to see the lights. By time we made it around temple square we were all frozen and ready to get warm and go home.












I love the two pictures above. In one, My mom and Michelle aren't ready but in the other I am the one who isn't ready. Its hard getting a good picture when people keep walking in front of the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment