Friday, January 11, 2013

Meyer Family Christmas Party 2012

This year the boys and I rode down to our family party with my parents. David had to work and couldn't get it off so the three of us squished into my parents back seat and went on our way. The boys had a blast and loved playing on the stage at the church with the other kids. It was nice this year letting them go off and play and not really having to worry about them. We had great food, delicious desserts and lots of fun playing games. Marcie my sister was the game planner and I was her little helper. I won a very cool Nutcracker which is great because I am starting to collect them to add to my Christmas decor. Go Me!

Merry Christmas


 Four Generations of Steves


We had a great time visiting with family and we hope David can make it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment