Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Toy For Mom!


 A New CAMERA!! 


My wonderful husband, along with my sweet boys bought me a new camera for Christmas. I always told David that if I reached my goal weight, he could buy me a camera. Well that hasn't happened, but I am getting closer so instead of rewarding me then, he decided to just get me a camera now, since it might be five more years until I get there, but let's hope not. He is not very good at keeping surprises so instead of ruining the surprise this year by waiting until Christmas he gave it to me early. I was very surprised and so excited, I have always wanted a nice camera and it will be fun when I get time to learn all the quirks to taking great pictures. He got me the whole package too complete with, two lenses, cleaner, filters, and a wireless remote. So Cool! Thanks Babe!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! What camera did you get? I got one for Christmas but it got backordered, I can't wait for it to get here. Have fun with it. You look great by the way!!

    ReplyDelete