Sunday, May 6, 2012

Easter :)


Easter morning was a little more fun this year with Aiden and Oliver. They didn't know exactly what they were doing or why they were getting gifts on this day but one day they will know what Easter is all about. They got some cute bunnies from Grandma and Grandpa Meyer and pj's, a ball and new Easter outfits from us.



 The boys loved playing with their new ball and the hangers their clothes came on. It is so funny how easily little boys are entertained and not always with toys. It is great! We didn't have an Easter egg hunt since we were going to have one at Grandma and Grandpa's house, plus we didn't even have any Easter eggs to hide. :)

I have the cutest nieces and nephews and they did a lovely job posing for me so I could take their picture. Little Benjamin loved playing with the eggs and he always seems to have a car in hand too. Little miss Autumn is so adorable and smiled every time I took her picture.



Maylee is the oldest of my sisters children and looked so cute in her Easter dress. She loves to be a little mom to all the smaller kids. 

We invited my cousin Jerika to come over with us and join in the days activities. We had a lot of fun looking for eggs and even the older kids(adults) had something to find that was hidden just for them.

 


The boys love playing with daddy and especially his hair as you can tell in the picture below. :)










Family Picture time. It was a little breezy and bright in our eyes.

Grandpa & Grandma Meyer with little Ollie

This our Strawberries and Cream pie that David made and I decorated it. It was delicious!! Yum!!



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you think my kids are cute. I do most of the time... Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures!!! Thanks for posting them. It's the only way I get to keep up with you guys since we don't make it back very often!

    ReplyDelete