Friday, May 18, 2012

Rain



Usually I tend to not like the rain very much but today I am actually enjoying it.  I think it has to do with how hot it has been and having it rain and cool everything off and give all life a drink of water makes me enjoy it. 

I remember in the summer when it would rain, all of the neighborhood kids would come out, find a stick and see who's could make it to the end of the road first. The south end of the neighborhood was always flooded when it rained because of the clogged up drains. We would play in the water for hours until our parents made us come in. 

Now that I think about it, it was probably really gross water, but who cares when you are a kid right?

I think I am going to make rolls and cookies today. The boys will love that when they wake up from their nap. :)

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea! It's so good to hear from you! Cute family! The boys are getting so big and handsome. :) I'm glad you have so much fun together. I miss Logan... But it's good here. :) I'm really excited for Marcie, and my Mom and sisters to come... Keep me posted on your life! Love you! Miss ya..

    ReplyDelete