Monday, May 7, 2012

Willow Park


My sister Marcie invited the boys and I to come along with her and her Sister-in-law Hannah to Willow Park since she had never been before. It turned out to be a great day with plenty of sunshine. I packed the boys up and off we went. Hannah and her husband Nephi and their daughter Joanna actually moved into the duplex where we use to live so it has been fun getting to know her more outside of family events.


We were lucky enough to see this beautiful peacock with his feathers out when we arrived. There were a few female peacocks hanging out so I am sure he was trying to impress them but I think we were more impressed then they were.


Here is Hannah, Joanna and Ben looking for the turtles. Ben loved watching them swim around and basking in the sun.



 Autumn lounged like this the entire time we were at the park. She must have been pretty comfortable. Maylee loved seeing the swans and would say that they were swans from The Swan Princess and would soon turn into Odette. Maylee has a great memory that is for sure. The kids all loved seeing the animals. I am not sure how much the boys actually saw but they seemed to have a great time anyways.



Here are all the children in their strollers as happy as could be!









The boys loved swinging and kind of hogged the baby swings for a little while. It is so much easier having them in them then out because they love putting everything in sight into their mouths. I don't mind them putting stuff into their mouths but they like to try and eat everything so they end up gagging and I hate it. I can not wait until they learn that everything that can go into their mouths is NOT FOOD!!



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you remembered the Odette story. I completely forgot!

    ReplyDelete