Thursday, May 24, 2012

Family Pictures and 12 Month Check-up

I love my little family!! My cousin Jerika took our family pictures for us on Monday. They turned out great even though the boys didn't seem to know how to smile. They are the most curious boys ever and did not want to hold still to smile when they could be playing with dirt and rocks and run around. I need to work on that and get them to smile every time I say cheese or something because they did not want to. Oh well they are still the cutest boys in the world and look adorable no matter what. 

We went driving on Sunday and found some buildings we liked by Crumb Brothers Bakery. So on Monday the weather couldn't have been better and we had a great time.
 

 My little guys are almost a year and one month old. I can not believe it but they are just getting so big.

They love to talk and run and hide and play. 
They love to eat and love all fruits, bread, and anything messy.
They love to giggle at each other and chase each other around.
They are so smart and totally understand when they are not suppose to do something.
They can say Mom, Dad, stop, and Whoo like Owls.
They can play with puzzles and with a little help put the pieces in the right spot. 
They are starting to learn to climb and sometimes get stuck in sticky situations.
They have 8 teeth and I am pretty sure their molars are coming in soon.
They are 22 pounds and 31" tall. So they are tall for their age but light for their age.
They have different personalities and they come out more and more each day.
They love to give kisses and hugs (and I love it).
They love getting tickled by their daddy.
They love to jump in their cribs and scream at each other when they wake up from their naps.
They love to push everything and anything around the house.
Most of all they LOVE being outside. I think it comes from us because David and I could spend endless hours outside. It is hard sometimes taking them out and making sure they aren't getting into any trouble but for the most part they are awesome listeners and do what I ask.

 It is so funny when we can tell that Ollie is doing something he is not suppose to and we say "HEY" and we go to where he is and he tries to run away in a hurry but has no where to go. It is hilarious. 

They at that point in their lives where they like to drop stuff and say "Uh oh". It is too cute but sometimes not. :)

I wouldn't change a thing in my life and I am so grateful for everything I have and most of all for my wonderful family!!

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to read about the fun things your boys do. You will be happy for these memories when you are older too.

    ReplyDelete